Boring? Nahh! Ooh yes, this icon system looks good! It gives me an excuse to dig out my favourite pictures at least ;D That's a job for tomorrow though I think. Time for bed here in the UK!
I'm so glad we got talking! I think tumblr must have eaten my message I sent to you when I first watched The Fall and found you in the tags! I'm happy I decided to pester you again, Jela! Goodnight :D
Whaaaat? You tried contacting me before???? I didn't notice :( :( I miss stuff on Tumblr sometimes. I am so glad you pestered me (which wasn't pestering AT ALL).
I hope you fall in love with this platform. I LOVE IT here.
Hope you sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow!!! EEEEE.
no subject
2014-03-25 20:45 (UTC)Now I can get some Roy Walker, Alexandria, and Red Bandit icons. :D :D
Somewhere I have a post for meta on The Fall, but we could talk about it anywhere. I'm easy.
Also, now you will discover how boring I really am. :D
no subject
2014-03-25 21:02 (UTC)I'm so glad we got talking! I think tumblr must have eaten my message I sent to you when I first watched The Fall and found you in the tags! I'm happy I decided to pester you again, Jela! Goodnight :D
no subject
2014-03-25 21:12 (UTC)I hope you fall in love with this platform. I LOVE IT here.
Hope you sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow!!! EEEEE.